Need a cover? $3

Hey there, I’m Astro and I really want to help ppl.

It’s $3 per cover

The covers are already sized too

My stories: The Prince, Friction (Being re-written), and Destroying Royalty (Not out yet)

Example of my art -

Pm me if you have any questions, or if you would like a cover.

-Astro
xoxo

2 Likes

I do need some money and this is the only other way. I could bump it down to $2 and hr tho

1 Like

What do you mean things? And creative?

On what stuff, I could probably help you.

1 Like

Why do I even try :((

Sorry, I didn’t mean to promote, it’s just they’re are ppl in the community who will help code for free. Idk, how you will make money.

1 Like

I mean I’m a good coder though. And like, I’m doing this for my pets bc I don’t have enough money to buy some needed things.

1 Like

Yeah, but I doubt you’re gonna make some money here, maybe show us your creations?

2 Likes

Like what. I gave an example of my coding

1 Like

Maybe a recorded version.

How do I record?

1 Like

I think there is a app.

1 Like

When you open a story there are three little dots in the lower corner on the right, if you click it you’ll see the option “start recording”

2 Likes

It doesn’t work

1 Like

Yeah, but I’ve heard not everyone has that feature.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know that :thinking:

1 Like

You really should give credit to the person who came up with it and are basically competing with this person.

Maybe I am but we both need money.

You shouldn’t come on here and be rude ab it tho

2 Likes

Not being rude here sweetie, I’m just letting you know, you should credit. @TheEpisodeQueen . It’s not right to just go and copy someone-else without at least giving them credit.

1 Like

I’m sorry that sounded mean. I didn’t mean to put that in a mean way. I just literally need money, and I’m too young to get a job. Plus I thought that was rly cool that she did that.

2 Likes