Need a cover? $3

Hey there, I’m Astro and I really want to help ppl.

It’s $3 per cover

The covers are already sized too

My stories: The Prince, Friction (Being re-written), and Destroying Royalty (Not out yet)

Example of my art -

Pm me if you have any questions, or if you would like a cover.

-Astro
xoxo

2 Likes

I do need some money and this is the only other way. I could bump it down to $2 and hr tho

1 Like

What do you mean things? And creative?

On what stuff, I could probably help you.

1 Like

Why do I even try :((

Sorry, I didn’t mean to promote, it’s just they’re are ppl in the community who will help code for free. Idk, how you will make money.

1 Like

I mean I’m a good coder though. And like, I’m doing this for my pets bc I don’t have enough money to buy some needed things.

1 Like

Yeah, but I doubt you’re gonna make some money here, maybe show us your creations?

2 Likes

Like what. I gave an example of my coding

1 Like

Maybe a recorded version.

How do I record?

1 Like

I think there is a app.

1 Like

When you open a story there are three little dots in the lower corner on the right, if you click it you’ll see the option “start recording”

2 Likes

It doesn’t work

1 Like

Yeah, but I’ve heard not everyone has that feature.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know that :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe I am but we both need money.

You shouldn’t come on here and be rude ab it tho

2 Likes

I’m sorry that sounded mean. I didn’t mean to put that in a mean way. I just literally need money, and I’m too young to get a job. Plus I thought that was rly cool that she did that.

2 Likes

I understand you need money, but do something creative. There’s so many things you could do that would make you money and help people that can’t. On here you can find someone who will help code you story for free. So people are probably not gonna pay. Do something that will make you money but also help someone who doesn’t have the help to do it by them selves.

2 Likes

I’ve partnered up with 6 other ppl.

1 Like