Need a Cover Artwork ๐Ÿ“–

Iโ€™m offering my paid services for anyone who needs cover art for their episode stories:

Examples of my work:

I have done graphic art for almost 3 years and still improving my skills, my services are depend on how much detail you wanting it to be.

Also know thatโ€™s 3d Model art not drawing art!!
I canโ€™t draw to save my life lol :joy:

Take note that this takes a lot of work to do so please be patient with me I do a lot of things outside of Episode.

Once I give you your cover artwork tag me on your Episode or my Instagram: @spentacular_designs
To help me get noticed.

And if anyone takes credit for my work and tries to steal it federal charges will be file

5 Likes

Hey. Do you have any video examples of your work? They look great but just wanted to see if they arenโ€™t AI generated

Nope they are all 3d model digital artwork not A.I in anyway it takes some time making one and then photoshop it to add extra details.

May I know your pricing? They look amazing!!

I would state it some where that itโ€™s 3D modeling and not drawing then so people donโ€™t get confused since they are two different things. Iโ€™ve always wanted to learn 3D modeling since Iโ€™m a graphic designer myself but Iโ€™ve never been able to really figure out.

Itโ€™s not easy it took me sometime to figure out how to do it and their are a lot of excellent 3d modeling artists out their but I am a very good 3d modeling digital artist and improving my skills