Need a Cover/Banner Artist? xoxo ❤

Need a cover/banner artist? Then I am here to help! Just send picture of character and background! And please tell me anymore details that need to be added! Here’s an example for my work! And also send character details like their skin color, clothes, hair, etc.

Cover Art :arrow_down:

Banner Art :arrow_down:

Character Creation (Bonus) :arrow_down:

:star:Sometimes, I make service for free or may need to pay

2 Likes

Hey I am looking for a cover! My series is called love admist the chaos! I’m looking for the cover to have both of my characters in it. Here’s the description of the series:

You are willing to do whatever it take down the people who destroyed your family but will you make it out alive when you come across the the sexy Mafia bosses son?

Is there a background I should use?

Okay, well if there is no background I should use then I can use a random one. Consider the work done! I’ll make it for free this time.

Thank you i appreciate it. So if you could do a background I was thinking something along the lines of an city rooftop. ! You are amazing thank you!!!

epsiode background|380x240

Gotcha! :blush:

And your welcome! :heart:

Excuse me, you can tell me your character details please? It’s hard to find it without knowing what your character has.

SIERRA
Skin: gold 02
Brow:arch natural scar (black dark)
Hair: Updo Pony Wave Long (Black dark)
Eyes: Female Generic (ice blue)
Face: heart soft
Nose: Grecian soft
Lips: Full Heart Pouty ( dark amethyst gloss)

Also has:
Nose bridge Studs Silver
Snake and Rose Tattoo Multicolor on both arm and leg

ERIN:
Skin Color: Copper 03
Brow: Straight Medium Scar (Chestnut brown)
Hair: Medium Side Curls (chestnut brown)
Eyes: Male Generic ( Blue Aqua)
Face: Diamond Soft
Nose: Male Generic
Lips: Medium Straight Natural (beige rose)

Also has:
Skull and Roses Arm Tattoo
Scar Eye Left (08-10)

Thank you!

I will send you a PM for your finished cover art so keep your nontifications on :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much

np!

What do you mean? Because I got a little confused when you put that image and this:

What I mean is that for some people I make the image for free, or I make some people pay for it. Still thinking about the price for it.

1 Like

@janikkigames Check your messages! :blush:

2 Likes

But are you creating characters or like adding effects to character images or? If it’s adding effects you should called it edits. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just created her and added effects to her. It’s just an edit. Thanks for the point out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! Was a little confused if you were making edits or creating characters. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
Would you be up for creating characters in this shop/corner? (whatever you want to call it).