*need a cover?* FREE covers and more By: Nor

Hi how do we DM you? (What’s your insta? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

tag me when ur doing these again :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Hi @Nor can you please tag me when u re-open?
I love your art very much♡

1 Like

Hey can you let me know if you’re available?

1 Like

Hi @Nor . I was wondering if your still doing free art? If you are, can you please tag me when you open again? Also, what’s your insta?

1 Like

HI @Nor I liked your work where can I contact you please I need a cover and art scene for my story thank you

1 Like

hey can I request a cover?

1 Like

Hey there I just saw your work and girl let alone die for your work!! I just loved it :heart::heart: Keep doing it :heart::heart:And i just wanted to have a profile picture if you make that is so yeah do reply if u r interested and when u see it
Love ya :heart::heart:

1 Like

Do you still do covers? If so can you make one for me?

1 Like

Hey, I’m just wondering, are you still doing these?

1 Like

Your art is gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your art is just…WOW :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can we just appreciate how amazing all of the art works look!

1 Like

Your art style is so smooth! :heart_eyes:

I might come back to this once I’m nearer to a publishing date!

1 Like

Hey there I am a new writer and need an art scene for my story so I was wondering if you could make me one that is if you are still doing one
I loved your examples btw they are damn amazing girl love ya :heart:

1 Like

I would love a cover would you mind making one? It is for the title ‘Killers On The Run’

1 Like

Are you still taking requests?

1 Like

Hi! I first want to say your art is GORGEOUS! I was wondering if it is possible for you to create a cover (big and small) for me in LL? I made one but it’s not that great LOL. I want the same design, but just edited/drawn better.

1 Like

I would recommend you selling your artwork rather than giving it out for free, especially because of the high quality of your work, which more than likely requires more time to make. It also limits people asking for art, using up your time and then them never using it. This is more a recommendation than forcing someone to do something. Your art is very beautiful, and I believe you can venture out of Episode and still succeed.

1 Like

Hi @Nor your art looks amazing and I’d like to request so I’ve saved this for a while but do you mind tagging me when available? Tysm :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like