Nose: button
lips: Uneven (terracotta)
OUTFIT:
Basic Sneakers (black)
ripped punk pants
Vneck Tshirt (black)
Bomber jacket
Lady Rose Tatoo

If anyone is interested in doing a SMALL and a LARGE for me feel free to send a message here or at (nour_writes) on instagram !

1 Like

What did you have in mind for the cover?

1 Like

If you still need someone messge me the details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well for the cover there is two character the main character and the love interest; the love interest (Dylan) will be holding the main character (Aria) from the back and Aria will be looking at him like kinda seductively, with a dark night with stars for the background…

If it’s too hard don’t worry I will understand (don’t feel forced to do it :slight_smile:)

there is already the details of the character, and for the details of the cover there will be two characters the main character (Aria) and the love interest (Dylan), Dylan will be holding Aria from the back and Aria will have her arms crossed; both of them are looking at each other with a seductive kinda way and the background is a dark night with stars in the sky <3
The cover’s mood is kinda hot lol
I hope you can do it, I saw your work and it’s AMAZING !..tell me if you can do it :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t think it would be too hard.

Which piece of mine did you see if you don’t mind me asking?

Okay thank you <3

These two are amazing !

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: