Need a cover plsssss?

Hey! :grin: how are you all? i hope you all are safe and healthy! :heart:
so yeah… i need a drawn cover :sweat_smile: well actually @Unknown_18 wanted to draw a cover for me, but she doesn’t answer and her profile says “Gone” and “bye” I’m quite confused…maybe someone knows what? I’m not sure, if I should request a cover again, but I’ve waited a year and a half for someone to make me a cover… I was patient, I think Lol. And i will also upload my next chapter soon and i want to upload it with my new cover yk? :sweat_smile: soo yeah… :grimacing: :confused: i would really appreciated it, if you would draw me a cover :pleading_face:

Thank you so so much!
I wish you all a wonderful day :purple_heart:

5 Likes

i’m sure someone at one of these art shops could make you something! <3

2 Likes

alright! thank you sm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: have a nice day!

aww no problem angel, thank you - you too! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

thx :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello dear,
I don’t know if you already found what you were looking for but I’m a digital artist and my commissions are open!
Of course it’s not for free but just in case.
You can find me on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/lapetiteartiste
Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may be able to do it, of course depending a bit on what exactly you want. But I have drawn for a little while and drew my own cover image for my story below. You can find more examples on my IG @emmaj.stories, don’t hesitate to pm me with questions. :yellow_heart: (free)

1 Like

here are some free and quick art shops where you can request :sparkling_heart:
:black_heart: Episode Blacklight Shop :black_heart: (open)
Calista Hwang and Invisible Waffle’s Art Shop! [OPENED]

1 Like

I could attempt it depends what it is. Its for free all u need to do is credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey! Wow your Art is AMAZING!!!:scream: but I already found someone :sweat_smile::slight_smile: But if i ever Need something, I will definitely contact you! Thanks tho! Have a nice day :sparkling_heart:

Hey! I already found someone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but thank you! And your art is so beautiful :heart_eyes:
Have a great day!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You very much! It would be a real pleasure… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: