Need a cover plzzz

Does anyone know wat insta pages are taking requests? even commissions? everyone I’ve tried has closed requests and I really need one. If you know anyone plz leave their instagram below. thanks <3

4 Likes

@EpisodeParadise

1 Like

they don’t have request forms in their link. but thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

They do :slight_smile:

Hi there, my commissions are open! I charge $30 USD for two people, waist up. Anything different than that (ie. less characters, extra characters, full body, neck up, etc.), we can work out a price we’re both comfortable with!

Summary

where? i just looked? it says “our drive”, “hiring form”, “interview request”, and a “2020 holiday special” video. which do i click to request a cover ?

They do have covers, maybe they aren’t doing them right now. But if you want free ones you can ask @EpisodeParadise or @epistory.squad

1 Like

@Kkimberly.writess does requests & commission! I also do requests you can find my requests form on her link . :))

1 Like

Do you do them for free

1 Like

Requests are always free.

1 Like

Can you pm me her link?

1 Like

the link takes me to the episode app.

1 Like

She has two links one for her story and one where you can find all her links.

1 Like

which link is for her requests? or can you jus send it to me?

2 Likes

https://linkfly.to/Kimberly Is her link. And just click on the on that says Art Request and it will take you straight there.

2 Likes

is it you and her?

Hey r u still looking
If yes my commission r open n my insta is 2eerina
U can find my prices in the highlights
If u think the prics r high i can always lower it
I do cartoon and semi realistic style

1 Like

I have a list of artists who specialize in different styles, some may have open commissions and others may not, but I’ve included their emails/preferred avenue of taking commissions and links to their Instagram pages. (:

1 Like

Hello I’m open for Commissions
My if is epii.jessica
And here’s an example
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKd8c2sle74/?igshid=xniym52nb3or

1 Like

Hi!! I have a question regarding your background and overlay drive

1 Like