Need a Cover: Quick and Easy Pls!

Hey guys! I’m in need of a cover for my clue contest! I only need a large cover!

I know there are tons of art groups but I’ve been to multiple in the past and I’ve been ignored. And since this is for Clue, I need it in the next couple of days. So if you are available, that would be great! This doesn’t even need to be drawn, it can be edited!

Here are the details!

Main Character:
Skin Tone: Light
Brow: Medium Soft Arch
Hair: Beach Wave (Platinum Blonde)
Eyes: Upturned Luxe (blue)
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full Round (Blush)

Background: I want the whole background to be like the color and texture of an old croll, or an old map. If you know what I mean

Pose: I would like her on the left side of the screen facing right holding a magnifying glass and looking down at footsprints.

Extras: starting in front of her, I would like footprints going to the right. and her pose is her like following them!

Thanks so much! Just so you know if you put your art shop down here I’m going to screech at you :slight_smile:
And don’t reply if you know you won’t get it done in a few days

I’m basically open to anyone, just show me a couple of your examples before you start. Thanks again!!!

Hey hun try looking thru these if u like

Sorry but I said that I don’t want any art shops because I always get ignored :sob:

1 Like

Bahaha sorry I missed that. Hmm yk what I’ll give this a shot!

Here’s my examples:

2 Likes

I’ll let you know once a few more people reply

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Bump?

Well looks like no one else is interested is you are free to do it! I don’t mind if it’s drawn or edited, whatever you are more comfortable with, I’m not picky at all! Thanks!

1 Like

:joy: i can’t do edited only drawn. But ofc when do u need this by?

1 Like

I need it in a few days, so like in the next like 3-4 days

1 Like

Oh awesome that’ll be enough days for me to worm with. Btw feel free to pm me if u ever want to see the progress :))

1 Like

alrighty!

1 Like