Need a Cover, Splash, and/or Art Scene Artist? Come to Me for ANY Art Suggestions You Have! *TEMPORARILY CLOSED*

I’m glad you stopped by!

Here is an example of the request format I would like you to use for COVER ART:
I would like COVER ART done for my story.
My story’s name is: (NAME OF STORY)
The mood of the story is (MOOD OF STORY)
The character in the art is a (MALE/FEMALE)
(HE/SHE) has (LENGTH, COLOR) hair, (COLOR) eyes, and (COLOR) skin.
I would like her to be wearing (OUTFIT)
(If you would like two characters in your art, please repeat the description for each character.)

Here is an example of the request format I would like you to use for SPLASHES:
I would like A SPLASH done for my story.
The context of the plash reads (CONTEXT)
The mood of the splash is (MOOD OF SPLASH)
The character in the splash is a (MALE/FEMALE)
(HE/SHE) has (LENGTH, COLOR) hair, (COLOR) eyes, and (COLOR) skin.
I would like (HIM/HER) to be wearing (OUTFIT)
(If you would like two characters in your art, please repeat the description for each character.)

Here is an example of the request format I would like you to use for ART SCENES:
I would like AN ART SCENE done for my story.
In the art scene (ACTION) is happening.
The mood of the art scene is (MOOD OF SCENE)
The character in the art is a (MALE/FEMALE)
(HE/SHE) has (LENGT, COLOR) hair, (COLOR) eyes, and (COLOR) skin.
I would like her to be wearing (OUTFIT)

Please make a request by email (caylachanel14@gmail.com) or on this conversation! I will reply as soon as possible (within 10 days at most) with your art. If the art does’t meet your standards, please let me know the mistakes I’ve made and politely ask me to redo the art. I will redo the art up to three times. Please, for the sake of my personal time, do not cancel the art within the first 10 days of submitting your request. If you want a VERY specific looking character, please submit a picture of the episode character as well as the description in your request. Failure to complete the request corectly/validly will result in the ingoring of your request/aksing for the request to be redone. (But this will rarely happen because I very nice :slight_smile:) Last but not least, I create my art in a very cartoon style, and if you would like a preview of some of the art I’ve done before, just ask kindly. Once again, thank you for stopping by!

Need an overlay

Do you have examples? :heart:

Wrong thread

Wanna join episode helpers

Yes I do! However, since I do my art on my iPad, I need to download the art to my PC, which I’m on now. This will take a while. I hope yu understand. Thank you! :smile: By the way, by a while, I mean about less than an hour.

Of course, take your time :sparkling_heart:
What do you use to do the art (what app)?

Hmm, what is episode helpers? :blush: Sorry that I don’t know. (I’m pretty knew to the forums and stuff.)

Typically, I use Ibis Paint x.

We are a source of professional art made by yours truly in no time! We love getting new members as it is a source of joyfulness and gaiety. Our name says it all! We, Episode Helpers are here to help you get more popular in Episode.

As you were probably told in your childhood, it was that it is to never judge a book by it’s cover. And to be honest, I’ve done that many times! How many times have you just barged into a library and forage for a book with lots of colors? Oh, I did that plenty of times! Or once you scrolled down on the Episode app to find a true one-of-a-kind cover to read a story from? That definitely did happen and don’t even deny it, you did that too.

As much as the story plotting and all that matters, creating an art that is eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing also matters too. Episode Helpers is all about teamwork, fun and more fun and texts that you practically have to run to read! It’s that exciting!

We all have the same goals and dreams when it comes to Episode Forums: to help the community and the environment and make Episode an entertainment area for all who are new to art.

Words and sentences aren’t the only ones who captures hearts… When it comes to Episode Helpers, art does as well. We express our feelings into our art, we make the reader perceive of the emotions swelling deep in the abyss.

"Written by @Episode.BriarRose "

This sounds amazing! :smiley: I really like the idea of it and I’d absolutely love to! The only problem is that I’m in middle school and I won;t be able to fullt commit during the school year on weekdays if it’s a 24/7 kinda thing. BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE IDEA!!! Count me in if I’m allowed.

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY so excited

Ok, here is the first cover art I’ve ever made. (so proud) JK its not that good. But, if you want to see splashes or art scenes just let me know. WARNING! I’ve never done an art scene before, but I figured that since I can do cover art, it can’t be that hard. https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=e0ae11799b&view=att&th=163d15d224faccd3&attid=0.1&disp=safe&zw

Also, I’m literally doing another one right now because the one I’ve sent to you im just realizing its horrible. lol. Anyway, that’s the only one that would actually download so just know that i’m so so sorry that it looks like a three year old did it. :sweat:

I get one of a splash

Ok, please use the request template at the beggining of my post that is for a SPLASH.

I need a splash that say
Episode helpers is a group that love to help people and have fun
oil like the mood to be happy
And no character

Ok, I’ll be done in about less than 1 hour. Please be patient.

Ok thx