Need a cover will pay commission

Hey guys I need a cover and a 5 art scenes. I’m willing to pay commission, if you’re interested please send me a message and a time frame you think you can do this in, and please send me your past work!

3 Likes

I can do the cover and art sceneshere is some of my work I am currently working one and have previously done including entrys for outline contests (sorry @SASB for tagging you again but I need my art.)
For free.

@SASB for outline she is amazeballs.

Working on this right now.

OVERLAY/DRAWN

Edit.
Please do not steal my art or I will kindly have to report you to the forums.
I could probably finish it looking nice and good quality in 3 4 days.

1 Like

For commissions I suggest looking on Instagram, there’s loads out there that do commissions, here there are only a few. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, I’m currently writing a story, and I’ve tried to make a cover myself, but I suck … Would you have the time and inclination to make one for me? :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi I’m a digital commission artist.I’ll attach two of my latest works and my commission thread with more samples for you to look forward.Send me an email if you seem interested.

Commission Open

@CelestialMoon, thought you’d be interested. :blush: Sorry for bothering you btw :sweat_smile:

@Cheyara_Skadi @EllasStorys you two might be interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Simila100 Thanks for tagging and no you are not bothering me :blush:

My first/oldest digital painting 6 weeks ago:
a59a70e589c8be5934da21af0c4fd60c78b92ae8_2_375x500

My newest digital painting , which I am working on right now:

Other work (not chronologically sorted)

3 Likes

Thank you for tagging me! @xetic
Yes I’m available! Just pm if you’re interested

Some work:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @xetic