Need a cover (COMMISSION TO BE CLEAR)

Here is the cover that I want edited as a drawn cover. I need ONLY the characters drawn only.

Thanks in advance!!!

5 Likes

I can only make edited ones not drawn.

If you want edited pm me.

If you want drawn
You can check out my artshops Trixxzilla Art Shop :art: and Avery’s Art Shop

Trixxzilla Art Shop 🎨

Trixxzilla Art Shop 🎨 (free and commission arts)

Avery's Art Shop

☆𝑨𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑 (𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵 + 𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮)☆

2 Likes

Hi! I’m just wondering, as your title and description is a bit unclear. You want the characters drawn, correct? Are you open to commissioning (paying) for drawn characters? Or are you offering payment as a “tip” more or less for being happy with the artwork?

I’d just like to let you know that it’s against Episode’s copyright policy for people to earn monetary gain from Episodes assets. Meaning if you compensate someone for drawing characters for you, but they actually traced the characters, that would be illegal and they could get in trouble.

If you are interested in actually commissioning, I’ll leave my info below! Otherwise, I recommend that you do not offer to compensate people who trace/use Episode assets in their art :slightly_smiling_face:

Here’s my Commissions thread with more info. I also recommend checking out my Instagram to see my most recent artworks. :heartbeat:

Examples

Price Chart

2 Likes

I can do drawn, I have an artshop too Jelly’s Art Shop :slightly_smiling_face::heartpulse:(Open) + Free

1 Like

Hi I’m an artist and i do commissions so no free art,
Here some of my works

And this are my prices

Hope you like that, and if you are interested dm me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey I’m a commission artist!

Prices

3 Likes

Commission of course!

1 Like

Corrected in title sorry for the misunderstanding

1 Like

i have availability <3

No worries! Thank you for clarifying :relaxed:
And I’ve attached my examples/prices in my previous reply if you’re interested :heartbeat:

Hello dear. I’m a professional digital artist and I’d be very glad to create something for you.
My commissions are currently open so feel free to message me if needed!
Here are some examples, but you can check for more on my Instagram along with my prices.
Have a very nice day! :heart:

1 Like