Need a drawn cover

Hey guys, im new here and i was hoping someone would be down to draw a cover for my episode story.

unfortunately, ive got no form of payment (besides robux, but thats lame)
And for this reason, im obviously not expecting some rlly good quality and shading (but i LOVEEE semi-realism)

this is what i tried to make but its horrendous, 16 and no art skills

click 🙄

im so jealous people make amazing covers but i cant afford any omfg

so if you can make a drawn version reply to this, id be forever in your debt istgg
i can provide information about the story and characters if it helps

4 Likes

Hii! I can make one for you if you want!

Some examples of my work

1 Like

it looks good for a starting cover, have you published yet, if not, maybe just keep to that.

because to be honest many people drop stories before publishing, and that sucks when you made an artist spend time on your cover

1 Like

Yeah, i’ve published around 10 eps, working on the 14th. It wont be a waste cause ive been going since april (and planning on finishing it by the end of the year) but i get what you mean

if anything the cover ive got rn is making me wanna drop it cause nobodys gonna read it if it looks like that :sob:

2 Likes

Okay, I just asked, because a lot of people tend to ask for covers for a story they just started. as an artist that annoys me. but anyway if it is your welcome to request at my art shop.

Line123462’s free art shop (Open) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

1 Like

If you’re still looking for someone I do free drawn covers (-: I’m still learning but it’s a process

1 Like

hey honey, i’m here in case you’re still looking for an artist! i have not drawn in months and this could lowkey be good practice for me (can’t draw men for LIFE) :sob: but if you like my examples, hit me up!

click

1 Like

@rainxroses and @ikumie
both your arts are really good, I was wondering if any of you two would be interested in an art trade, its when we do an art for each other.

1 Like

What would you want for trade specifically? Like what art pieces are you wanting? N thank you babes :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

personally I would prefer one with two people on, but if you only wanna do one I can do that.

how about you any ideas

1 Like

None really come to mind at the moment but I’m always down (-:

1 Like

you could get a pfp maybe, or maybe a fan art of something if it is.

1 Like

hi hi! first off all, tysm, and tbh right now i have a few projects going on :relaxed: and can i ask, what are trades used for? like i don’t really know how i could use it :sob:

2 Likes

you can use it for what you want, I personally would use it in my story, but you can use at as a pfp, or whatever you want.

oh i saw your message up there and i sadly don’t draw such big projects for free as i value my time

1 Like

of course. understandinble.

1 Like