Need a fashion designer for my episode story!

Heyy guys!Hope you guys are doing well. I need a fashion designer/s to create outfits for both girls and boys in my episode story. I would like it if a designer creates plenty of outfits rather than from different designers cuz it would be a bit harder for me to choose from and i can’t gurantee that i’ll choose all your outfits. So you guys are welcome to post your outfit ideas and if they match my personal preferences, i would like them to make outfits throughout my story. Im looking for at least 2 to 3 designers because ill be needing a LOT of outfits. Also credits will be given ofc and if you guys want to know in which story i would be using them,its Gold Love but rn i havent published the story yet so if you’d like to know when its out, u can follow me on my episode @Blue Lover
Rules
So basically what you guys have to do is create outfits and submit them here with a picture of the model wearing them with the outfit names shown. I would like some simple yet fashionable kinda aesthetic vibes clothes for the characters because it’s kinda like a normal life story. So yeahh i hope you guys help me out and if u guys have any questions feel free to ask me here. Thank you guys! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Id love to be one of ur designers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Summary

1 Like

Yess of course! I would love to have you as a designer :relaxed: i really like your sense of fashion and the the outfit choices you chose. I really like it cuz its kinda like my own preferences but i would tell you to fix some outfits based on to my likings so that you would understand what styles i like :relaxed: so the first one and the second one i really like it, especially the second one is my favourite :grin: the last one maybe you could fix it like colour match it rather than matching with the same colour i guess. I dont hate it but maybe some adjustment could be done and it would look perfect. So i would really appreciate it if you make some outfits for both girls and boys if possible like some outfits for the main characters and the side. Thank you once again for your time and also do take your time to make the outfits cuz i wouldd like some really good outfits :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: if you have any questions feel free to pm me, oh and also we can msg in pm if you can cuz it would be a bit easier in there :relaxed: Goodluck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

okie dokie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Could we take it to pm so we could discuss abt it?