Need a free art? You’ve come to the right place! (Closed 2/2)

Hi!:hugs:
These who don’t know-
I’m Kiki, Episode writer, artist and editor.
I’ve been doing digi art since March 2021, but recently with a help of some amazing people and a lot of advice I’ve improved!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So I need more examples in the new style and of course more practice before I take comms.

Feel free to make a request, BUT here are some rules:

Rules
  • You are not allowed to use it outside Episode community.
  • I reserve all rights to publish, share the art on my Instagram, Forums, my website.
  • You are NOT allowed to remove any watermarks or change something OR use AI on my art! If you need changes, kindly ask me.
  • You HAVE TO credit my Instagram @kikiepimoon in all places you use my art after I send you your request. If you don’t follow this rule, you will be immediately blocked from requesting in the future. And trust me I will know! :imp:
  • DON’T rush me! It can take me up to a month to complete 2 char piece. The time depends on complexity and char count.
  • The completed request will be sent here in the thread.
  • I can decline your request if I don’t feel comfortable or don’t understand what you want.
  • If I ask you additional questions, you have to answer in no more than 24h. Otherwise your places goes to someone else.
  • I can’t draw in INK! I haven’t tried and I don’t really like that style, so yeah.
  • I’m not drawing more than 2 characters because it takes too much time that I don’t have right now.
  • I don’t draw anything associated with horror themes or harming themselves.
  • If you read all rules, use the password and blur it timetodraw

Now, what I will need:

Request
  • Password
  • Type of request (pfp, art scene, small cover, etc.)
  • If art scene, then the size (1 zone, 2 zones or 3 zones)
  • Character count
  • A clear pic of character’s face (close up)
  • A clear pic of character’s outfit on character (if it’s custom one, a clear pic of it)
  • A pose reference (I’m a reference artist, so I need a pic with a pose and face expressions) THE REFERENCE CANNOT BE ANOTHER ARTIST’S ART! A lot artists are against using their art for references, so I’m not risking it.
  • A background, BUT it either has to be from Episode catalog OR copyright free website. (No Google and Pinterest backgrounds.) Or if you want the art to be transparent, let me know!
  • Any additional details - girl’s nails, jewellery, not episode tattoos, any info that can help me understand the scene.

List:
I will only take 1-2 requests at the same time.

There will be no waiting list, cause I don’t want to make fake promises.

Please keep in mind - I will try my best to give you the best quality, BUT based on what type of request you want, the quality will change, as canvas sizes change too.

And final, EXAMPLES:

Greetings,
Kiki🩶🩶🩶

EDIT:
Because of this,
I will continue the shop till the end of the summer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

The dog is so adorable :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

That was literary my first time drawing an animal :sweat_smile:
I have another doggie in another art on Insta, but I like this one better. 🩶

P. S. I sent you a message on Insta, but it shows that you can’t receive new followers and messages.

2 Likes

oh really??? maybe cause i just did create it recently so need to check settings, mean while u can pm here if needed

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Hi could I request a pfp :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Password timetodraw

• Character count 1 person and a dog

• A clear pic of character’s face (close up)

• A clear pic of character’s outfit on character (if it’s custom one, a clear pic of it)
    Something similar to this but more like cropped tank top

• A pose reference (I’m a reference artist, so I need a pic with a pose and face expressions) THE REFERENCE CANNOT BE ANOTHER ARTIST’S ART! A lot artists are against using their art for references, so I’m not risking it.
    Pose 3 (let me know if you want me to find a different pose)

• A background, BUT it either has to be from Episode catalog OR copyright free website. (No Google and Pinterest backgrounds.) Or if you want the art to be transparent, let me know!
    PNG please (transparent)

• Any additional details - girl’s nails, jewelry, not episode tattoos, any info that can help me understand the scene.
    Black coffin nails, and a slit in the eyebrow if possible

2 Likes

Hi, Ryder! Request accepted!
I will finally have another chance to practice doggies! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Type of request: Story cover
Character count:2
CHARACTER REFERENCES &OUTFITS
I would like this pose please! (let me know if it isn’t fine)
Background:
EXT. CLIFFSIDE CITY SUNRISE - NIGHT (you can make it blurry if it’s easier for you)

Additional details: Same jewellery in the photos, and if you can,try making the girl hold a dagger at the bottom but it’s fine if not!! That’s all thank you!!
PASSWORD:timetodraw

2 Likes

If it helps his right eye was blue and his left eye was a light brown :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Hey!
Request accepted! 🩶
Will get back to you ASAP and feel free to ask for any updates!🩶🤗

What kind of face expression do they have?

1 Like

It helps! He looks so freaking cuttteee! :heart_eyes: I’m honoured that you’re letting me draw him!
Will send you sketch when I have it!

2 Likes

Alright thank you! I’m fine with a neutral happy face to be honest, Do you need a episode screenshot with the animation?

If it’s not a problem! But you can also just tell me the animation name, if it’s easier!

Oh in that case
For the guy: idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop (with a bit of a smirk)
The girl:idle_happy_loop
Thank youu

1 Like

Of course! And thanks!🩶🩶🩶

1 Like

@Ryder14 I have the outline ready!
Please let me know if any changes are needed. And I hope the top looks ok cause I kinda improvised + tried to make it a tank top.
I will add the tattoo at the end : )

2 Likes

Ouu the sketch looks cute :weary:. I don’t think I wanna make changes to it:)

1 Like

Oki! If anything, just lemme know!
I will send base colors next so you know how ± it will look colored. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@nalaniii
I didn’t get till the outline, but here’s a sketch. I tried remembering all details + added the knife BUT I’M not sure they are allowed on covers, so I will make a version with and without it.

Please let me know about any changes or anything you would like to change!

3 Likes

IT LOOKS PERFECT THANK U SM! Everything looks really good

1 Like