Need a free artist? I AM HERE (closed drawing tablet broke)

I really want to draw so if you need something hand-drawn reply and let me know what. I don’t want to overwork myself so I will only be taking one or two requests that I find interesting.
Here is some of my art (I have very many different styles so please specify what you’d like)

My Art

Untitled63

6 Likes

at the moment I don’t need anything but those look really good. Amazing job!! :grin:

2 Likes

thank you :blush:

1 Like

Do you do edited or just drawn?

1 Like

I do both but I’d like to draw rn.

Well can i take a drawn request then like an outro maybe? if so then i can message you details

1 Like

Sure but like I said ima chose what I find most interesting.

okay well if u do choose me I want kind of a different ish intro where my character is on the left side and i want this quote on the right side, most people aren’t comfortable with it so it’s okay if you don’t find it that interested
ex: 7bba790699bdab3bc0109d2bb19b53dc7177cdf1_2_281x500
The quote i would want ;
“In our life, we expect that crushes would only go away but in reality crushes could turn to love, and can also hurt us more than we think it can.”

Char deets:
7d87bdea849feb6d5a08801718049d2d3dc101a2_2_334x500
91226099432e815675ebb28dc3a6add673e3dc79_2_335x500

1 Like

This isn’t really my style sorry :confused:

okay that’s fine :).

1 Like

could you make me a cover?
also can you show me some pictures of your art first :grin:

1 Like

nevermind i found it :grin:

1 Like

sure could you message me the details :blush:

If you can make me one please tell me

1 Like

depends on what it is really

1 Like

Hey boo. I was looking at your request there & I wanted to see if I can try to make the cover you want for you , if that’s okay with you. If your interested please pm me and I will get started from there. :blue_heart:

1 Like

It’s okay i tried making my own did’t come out that good but it’ll do <3

2 Likes

Oh gmuffen i heyyyyy

1 Like

Awh okay boo. Just wanted to help out lol :(( !

1 Like

if u can do it like that tho, then i would love ur help <3 im pretty sure anythings better then the one i made

2 Likes