Need A Good Thriller, Horror, or Mystery Story To Read, Recommendations?

Hey there, I’m looking for some mystery, thriller, or horror stories to read, anyone have any recommendations? It can be your own as well, thanks in advance!

Stories I’m already reading: American Folklore, The Infected, Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane.
Stories I’ve read: Voodoo, Dead Zone

7 Likes

I’m reading The Infected rn (by Caitoiri I belive :grimacing:) It’s a zombie apocalypse, and it’s is fantastic!

2 Likes

Yes I’m currently reading that one too, it’s amazing, do you have anymore?

I highly recommend the Swan Series by katyazz (there’s two stories-season 1 and 2). It’s mystery and has romance involved.

1 Like

I really liked “Hello?”, “Haunted: Take Me Home”, “Slumber Party”, and “Porcelain”.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

thanks girl!

1 Like

np!

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hello! Mine is a drama, but I have also been told by readers its a real life horror

This is my story

Title : Mum Know`s Best

Description : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info :My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
I have been told by readers the following: "Your story is a classic take to flowers in the attic " And by another "I dont have anything to say about your story, other than Its beautiful."
Chapers :28 [ FULLY COMPLETED ]
Style : Ink
Genre : Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well
58692070_1189412434575639_5744427520409731072_n

e0736954c88e403549edcd43defc906ce94af46c_2_423x499

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mum knows best [COMPLETE]

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Cool Clue mystery stories: @bellecass

P.S. No problem to everyone who’s story is recommended!!! Gotta love all the mystery stories!

Clue Stories
19 Likes

thanks fun :hugs:

1 Like

Oh thank you for recommending our story.:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

only just realized i misspelled hun :skull:

1 Like

lol! fun hun XDDDDDDD

1 Like

Here are some really cool ones:

Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O
Clue: AGAIN by Rezogen
Ley Lines by @Anya_R
Porcelain by @Rahatul
I see you by @Coldmilk
Haunted: The Awakening by @MoonW13
All Hallows: The Curfew by Michelle L.
Valor Woods and Valor Woods: Legend Reborn by Angie S.
Insomnia by @Caitoriri
The Disappearance of Olivia Thatcher by Ana Stacy
Grim: Nightmare by Skulli Mortis
Shroud by @quixote.chic
Who’s There? by Maddie V

5 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

So because our story was here recomended :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: here are bit more details for you:

What you can expect from our story?:
This story has an original plot and I believe you will not find a similar story on the episode. It is Mystery combined with fantasy. also, you will find a bit of a romance and humor in our story. :smiley:

You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. More surprising is that the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. And what it all has to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? Find out before it is too late!

We use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing so we hope you will enjoy the story!

Title: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Mystery, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Fantasy )
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 8 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

CC, Custom Choices, Point System, Mini-Games, Advanced Directing, Using of overlays

1 Like

:heart::+1:t4:

1 Like

Thank you for recommending my story!:heart::star_struck:

1 Like