Need a handsome male character!

I want to make a male character that looks good enough to wrap MC around his little finger and manipulate her in their relationship, but not handsome enough cuz he’s not the LI, also one that isn’t cute enough for people to think he’s reedemable and one that maybe gives you a feeling that he’s not trustworthy. I can’t think of anything remotely close to this, but do any of you have any ideas?

1 Like

Yes! I have a few ideas. Does it matter what race/ethnicity the character looks like?

1 Like

Not at all, go ahead

Ok these are 2 characters that you can choose between

• Male Athletic Body, Neutral 07
  • Straight Medium, Black Dark
  • Shoulder Length Locks Hair, Black Dark
  • Deepset Downturned Lidded, Brown Black
  • Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
  • Male Generic
  • Medium Heart, Neutral Deep Matte
    2nd character
  • Male Generic Body, Neutral 02
  • Round Soft, Black Dark
  • Medium Messy Fluffy Parted, Black Dark
  • Deep Sunken Defined, Blue Green
  • Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard
  • Hooked Grecian
  • Medium Straight Natural, Fair Neutral Matte
1 Like

Srry, I’ll check it out now I was busy earlier

Okay those are the two characters, tell me if I did something wrong and … The second one looks like an a**hole but also has good features, which is perfect. Thank you. I just want to give him an athletic body and make him more muscular so I can give the gym as his only personality trait besides being a manipulator boyfriend who wants his gfs to respect him and be afraid of him.
EDIT: I made him more muscular and changed his eyebrows, they look simmilar to the ones you gave him, but make his eyes look a bit angrier.

Here’s two lol
edit: Or a few randoms lol

1 Like

They’re all nice, but I already picked the first solution

1 Like

But the third one could be his friend though

1 Like

:slight_smile: All good lol

Good luck with your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This is perfect!

1 Like

Once you finish your story can you include the link here so we can read it!

1 Like

Oh that would be great, but I’m really slow with writing, especially now that I’m working with only saturdays free

Also, the story has mature themes and is gonna be labeled 18+ and if you dont like graphic scenes of emotional abuse and talk of such abuse plus sex and rope talk, I suggest you don’t read it if I do finis it