Need a helping partner for my first story

Hii there… I am shringar from India. I was wondering about writing a story too actually, I was afraid to because I have never written a story but now I want to write. before that, I will need your support to manage art scenes directing how can I find the art scene. So if anyone is interested you can send me a message anytime. I haven’t started yet.
The title will be: someone someday

**Ronny is a rebellious man, who falls in love with Sia but circumstances separate them. Years later, Ronny learns that Sia is abducted by a martial arts champion, Robert **

5 Likes

hey welcome to the forum

writhing is hard it takes work and deducation, and art scenes are not nessary, personally I dont think you shall have unleash you can draw them yourself.

art scens takes time to make, and you just said you are not a writer or have even started yet. its amazing you wanna write a story and I say go for it but codeing on episode is very hard to do and take a lot of time, big chance for you will give up, which is why I dont think you should be looking into finding art scens at all before you actually have finish a couple of chapters.

note you need to have 3 chapters to even publish a story.

3 Likes

I agree with this person.
If you want to write a good story you have to be good at coding and it’s really hard to master overlays and spotting

3 Likes

please note I am not trying to say you shouldnt write, I just talk for experince. I myself have givin up on multiple stories and I see others do it all the time, your first story wont ever be your best, usally its not even good, but you gotta write it because if you dont you will never write.

I been using episode for years and I still dont have a completed story. and need to look up how to do stuff all the time,

1 Like

Hey, really thanks for your concern. As you said I shouldn’t go for the art scene that’s okay I will try to give my best in my first story. I can use art scenes after getting some experience. I already have done my scripts of 5 chapters but, I think I will need your help for the coding sections.

2 Likes

Don’t worry I really understand what you mean, but thank you for being supportive.

1 Like

Well you are welcome to ask if you need help. also have you locked up Joseph Evans on youtube he have made tutorials on how evrything works

though they are a bit outdated

2 Likes

I had already checked out every tutorial for beginner

3 Likes

i would like to help

1 Like

I really appreciate that. If you don’t mind, may I ask how can you help me?

1 Like

i will like to be your partner

1 Like

I’m new to this

1 Like

Are you sure about working with me? Because I’m not well experienced this is my first time.

1 Like

dont worry, all i need to know is how to start

1 Like

It’s no problem. I’m excited to work with you

thanks so much

1 Like

so how do i start

1 Like

It’sno problem

Can we start in a few days cause I’m actually busy these days. Please can you give me your email address so that I can contact you while I start

If you still need someone to help you, I’m available.
Although I’m a beginner myself, I might be able to help. If you want of course.

1 Like