Need a helping partner for my first story

Thank you so much. I really needed to hear this

1 Like

But can you explain to me how to do teamwork
Or how more than 2 people can work together?

1 Like

I can’t help with art scene now because I’m without my computer and I really don’t know when I will get it back. But I can still help you with other stuff. If you still want my help I tough we could exchanged contacts (like email or something) and I do the coding and teach you how to do it until u can do yourself and if you need any help with the script or anything just warn me and I do everything thing I can to help you.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this. Don’t worry I won’t hesitate to ask for your help.
My email is shringar0907@gmail.com
And I’m from India. Thanku so much for your help.

1 Like

I think we will have to make a joint account right?
For coding and other stuff…

1 Like

Something like this. Or I do the coding and send you and them u just copy to yours.

1 Like

hey!
I am from India as well…even though I don’t live in India!
I too am looking for a writing partner…and I see that you are interested in the “BAAGHI” movie for your story.
well, I am a beginner too…just started out today.
and all Indians are brothers and sisters so I thought maybe we could struggle together.
incase you find a way for including art scenes and also when I have a problem with anything that I don’t understand while making my story…i will ask you abt it… I hope you don’t mind that.
let’s fight together my friend!

1 Like

i am a beginner too…will u help me please?
i am an extreme beginner! Just started a day ago…
i hope u could teach me how to do the coding and also how to position the characters while directing my story.

2 Likes

Sure here my email izabelaharumi@gmail.com or you can ask me on my instagram ihi.episode.
U can ask me anything.
Ps: I answer faster on insta.

1 Like

Of course, I can help you. It would be my honour to work with you a friend so as you know I tried to show to ‘baaghi’ as a story because I love that concept and changed the names to make it comfortable for readers. I haven’t started the story dialogues but the script is ready I can forward you if you are interested.
Thank you for your support.

I suggest you must check out some tutorials on youtube about coding, that may help.

annointedsarahamon@gmail.com