Need a language translator!

hi, alright, so i’m currently writing a story that takes place in asia. i’m in need of a person who speaks japanese or chinese. if anyone knows anyone that can speak these languages/if you speak them yourself, then pls PM me. thank you! i want to make my story as authentic as possible.

1 Like

Oof i only speak Vietnamese

1 Like

just use google translate :joy:

1 Like

lmfao if google translate is actually good at it what it does, then i would use it no doubt :joy_cat::joy_cat: but since i actually wanna portray the characters, language, backstories correctly & authentically, it’s kinda outta the picture :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

that’s honestly cool asf , but it’s no problem if u don’t speak those languages. thanks anyways girlie :couplekiss_woman_woman: :fairy:t2:‍♀

1 Like

lol faxs :sunglasses: :rofl:

1 Like

Is the story mostly in that language, or is it like a few lines per episode? I’m Chinese, and even though I took the AP test, I still don’t know if it’s THAT good, but I could help you translate a few things if you want (with the help of maybe my Mom…hehe) Also, I only know how to write simplified chinese, which is used in mainland china. If your story takes place in Hong Kong or Taiwan, then you should use traditional but idk how :///

1 Like

omg , that’s amazing!! honestly , i was starting to lose hope a little haha. & it’s just a few lines per episode, nothin too much. i’m leaning more towards making my characters stay in japan, but my decision is not 100% yet. i just know that one of my characters is half chinese so it would be nice to make him able to speak chinese.

but ty, honestly!! for right now, my story is still in draft form, i have not published it yet, so when i do need a translation, you’re really ok with helping out??

Yeah, ofc!! :DD I ask for help all the time and I should give back to the community whenever I can. Do you just wanna send me the lines here when you’re about to publish or do you want my insta? And when you publish it, I’ll be sure to read it!! :)))

1 Like

i’m more active on my instagram, so i guess instagram lol. i’ll also make sure to credit you at the end of all my chapters!! @loresbykaos is my instagram user, btw !

Wait, credit? I think it’s fineeee I’m just translating a few lines hehe. I’ll follow you with my episode account and not my main. It might look kinda sketchy since I don’t have any followers. Sorry about that!!

1 Like

no no, u deserve to be credited :joy_cat: & that’s fine!

1 Like

i still am in need of a japanese translator, so if anyone knows anyone that speaks japanese or if you, yourself, speaks japanese, then don’t be afraid to PM me!