Need a large cover and splash!

Hey guys!! So, the title says everything I need a large cover and Instagram splash asap for my story! And It don’t have to be a drawn or edited one just the titles one is enough as I don’t have much time!! I’ll definitely give credit for you work. Anyone interested can DM me!! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I can do the splash?

Summary

1 Like

Yeah sure!! You can do the splash!! I want a instagram splash and you don’t have to add my character details there!! All I want is “Follow me on Instagram @episode.anj for more sneak peaks and updates!”

1 Like

Great thanks! Any specific colours/background?

Instagram related bg will be good I think if it’s not possible then a small logo of instagram on the splash!! Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Does any of your characters have somewhere they love/interest that I could use as a background or something specific as a Instagram related as like a phone with the details?

1 Like

Yeah phone with the details will do good :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Where’s the story located as I can have a picture from there as the Back background behind the phone!

1 Like

Hope you like it! If you want me to change ANYTHING please don’t hesitate!

Splash

1 Like

Actually, It’s a fantasy story so I don’t think fantasy bg will be good!! And I absolutely love this splash :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: But could change the background into plain color ?

So behind the phone or the phone background? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Behind the phone lol!! I love that beach so don’t change it :smile:

Great! I’ll do it now :blush:

1 Like

Aww! Thank you :blush:

Any specific colour?

1 Like

May be light colors like Peach, lavender or something :thinking:

1 Like

Here it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow AMAZING!!! :two_hearts:

I’m very rude, but do you want to make one for me too? :see_no_evil:

Haha, thank you! And sure :joy: just give me a pm.

1 Like

So beautifu!! Thank you so much :heart: How should I credit you?

1 Like