Need a new cover ASAP!

I have been trying to find someone to make a story cover for my story for the longest. The cover that I have for my story no longer matches my storyline because I changed my plot. Instagram isn’t giving me much luck because not many people take requests. If anyone is able to do this please contact me on Instagram at brianam.stories.

Ok! I don’t have instagram, but I can sure help you. What’s the description?

Ashden, a 26 year old young women learns that life isn’t always about being emotionless and sophisticated. Knowledge is power, but too much knowledge can lead to arrogance and sophistication, That is what’s wrong with Ashden. She thinks she’s all that just because she went to Yale University. But, will a guy help her, and navigate her through her hard life?

COOL! How would you like the cover? (Background, characters, text…)

I would like the background of the cover to be day time in a city. I want my title Sophisticated & Deceived to be at the top of the cover. I want the word Sophisticated to be in cursive. Please use the “&” sign in the cover as well. I have 2 characters that I would like to be in the cover. The characters are in the INK version.

FEMALE
Hair: Diva Curls (black)
Face: Oval
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Eyes: Upturned Bold (taupe)
Nose: Soft Natural
Mouth: Full Round (cherry red)
Body: INK female (light)
MALE
Hair: Shoulder Length (chestnut)
Face: Defined Triangle
Eyebrows: Thick arch athletic
Eyes: Classic Round (blue)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Smirk (terracotta)
Body: Male (peach)

I have some questions:

1. What font would you like “Deceiving”?
2. What emotions & outfits would you like the characters to have/wear?

Thanks and with Love,
Claire :kissing_cat:

I would like to font of Deceiving to be manuscript. I would like to female to be rolling her eyes, and I would like to male to be winking. I want like the female character to dress casual (jeans, a cute shirt & high heels). I would like the male to dress business like because he’s an entrepreneur at a company called Maid Sign.

Sounds good. I’ll get started this afternoon pacific time.
Thanks!
Claire :kissing_cat:

Okay! Thanks so much

I also need both a small and a large cover by the way :slight_smile:

I can make it

Do you have Instagram?