Need a new show to binge watch? click here!

Before you read this, you’re going to need Netflix to watch it. Don’t have Netflix? You probably want to sign up for a free trial.

ANYWAY…

So I just got done binge watching Raising Dion with the fam. It’s rated PG but I think it’s a great show for everyone.

The episodes are about 40-50 mins each. And there are 9 of them. HOPEFULLY there will be a season 2. I’m about 99.99999% sure there will be.

OKAY SO BASICALLY: There’s this kid Dion, and his dad supposedly “drowned” in a storm, but in reality I’m not going to tell you, get watching! So Dion finds out one day he has powers and blah blah blah, his mom finds out blah blah blah. This lightning man is after him blah blah blah. I’m sorry I can’t explain it it’s too good.

This is the Netflix summary: A widowed single mom discovers that her son has super powers and tries to figure out how to raise him safely and responsibly.

Sooooo maybe it sounds dumb, but watch like the first 2 episodes and you will be hooked promise!

Like I said earlier I just finished watching it AND LET ME TELL YOU!!! the ending had me SHOOOK. I felt soooooo betrayed
Anyway before I spoil any of the series get watching!!!

If you finish watching it or have watched it tell us what you think!

(And for anyone who hasn’t seen the show yet warn us about any spoilers!)

2 Likes

A little too long chapters for me

That show is so good I stayed up to 1 am watching it!

You should check out the show on Netflix Greenhouse Academy! Season 3 just came out, and the cliffhangers are noice :ok_hand:! It’s a PG showtho there’s been a lot of “hell” bombs sometimes :flushed: and you don’t have to hide it away when your parents come in the room!

1 Like

Oh well, but you know you don’t have to watch the full episode in one go. You can split it up into chunks I guess.

I didn’t really like the third season :face_with_hand_over_mouth::eyes:

1 Like

OH I AM SO DUMB
I thought you were talking about episode story :joy:

it’s okay I can be really stupid at times too lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.