Need A New Story Description For The Billionaire's Waitress

the story is about mia she is a school girl/ waitress she was adopted by cruel people when she has left them now shes 18 and has moved to New York to start a new school and a new job on her first day she catches the eye of Jaxon (the billionaire) who is her boss

After finally leaving her cruel adoptive family, Mia moves to New York to start her new life. But what happens when she sets her eyes on a billionaire, that happens to be her boss.

I mean, I tried :sweat_smile:
It probably sucks bc I’m really bad at writing descriptions hahaha

How long has Mia been Adopted because I have an idea?

since she was a baby they adopted her for the money they get if you catch what i mean they also adopted Nikki who moves with her

1 Like

Ok thank you

Also what is the Billionares personality?

hes more powerful then the mafia so hes ruthless but when he meets Mia all that changes and he becomes caring but doesnt change his ruthlessness when it comes to business

also to point out its not a mafia story its about mia & jaxon and her finding her birth parents

1 Like

Oki sorry about all the questions

After years of being under the roof of her cruel evil adopted parents, Mia moves to NYC to restart her new life. She gets accepted a job by a cocky, ruthless Billionare (who is her boss)
What happens when they have an eye for each other? LL

1 Like

Also you can add CC if it’s customisable

Mann that’s good

Thanks girl yours too but I took me quite alot of minutes :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

thank you hahaha
Igy takes a while to come up with descriptions, especially ones that fit the amount of characters you can have :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I know this is kinda off topic but i really wanna work with you :joy::pray:the story sounds so good

SoZ :joy::hugs::blush:

Yeah I agree :joy::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

After years of being under the roof of her cruel evil adopted parents, Mia moves to New York to start her new life.
What happens when she meets ruthless billionaire Jaxon?

i kinda changed it to both your ideas with a few changes :slight_smile:
how does that look?

1 Like

Uh if you want my full honest opinion I would just change the last part and the part she gets hired by waitress while attending school when it comes to descriptions don’t put to much info because your going to give away the whole story and also you just want to keep it short and sweet
:yellow_heart::orange_heart:

that better?

Wdym?