Need a new story to read? check out mine!

My story name is : Bring The Thunder
whats it about :
Nora’s a weapons dealer who starts working for Mr.Giordano, the leader of The Blazing Blotz in New York. What happens when their past catches up with them and secrets unveil? (LL)
Art scenes : Yes! (all drawn by myself)
Choices? : The only choices in this story are to choose the MC’s clothes. There aren’t any choices which will effect the outcome of the story.
CC? : No.
Episodes so far? : 20 (i upload pretty fast but it depends on when my backgrounds get approved) there are much more episodes coming out soon.

INSTAGRAM : Crush_writes_

Do i need R4R? : No i do not right now because i am very busy drawing art for my story (or sometimes for others) and writing my story.

1 Like

Oooh Interesting! I love the coverrrr! Are you somehow available for a request? :heart: If not, don’t worry :blush:

1 Like

I’ve never replied to “pRoMoTions” but this sounds very intersting :thinking: :green_heart: I’ll deffo check it out in the morning :))

Also: The cover looks pretty nice!

1 Like

Thank you so much! DM me on instagram and i’ll see what i can do :))

1 Like

ahah i’m honoured! Check out my instagram for sneak peaks! <3

1 Like

Thanks a lot :heart: , but unfortunately i don’t have insta :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

That’s no problem girl! PM me on here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankss so much, I’ve been looking for a long time! :heart: I’ll make sure to check out your story :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.