Need a new story to read! tia 😀

Hi all I am looking for a new story to read🤔

I enjoy reading mafia love stories the most but I don’t mind reading anything as long as it’s a good story.

I prefer to read in INK as I’m not a fan of LIMELIGHT.
I prefer completed stories also!

I’ve already read :

• chain reaction
  • Its just an illusion
  • The runaway fears
  • Savior
  • Gangster Loving
  • The Italian billionaire
  • Blake & * Loco amor

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

my story

Thank you :blush: I will give it a read.

1 Like

Moonlit Feathers by Wincy W.

It’s so amazing, the directing is the best. They have this story in limelight AND Ink

Mr. Anonymous is also pretty good too, and it’s completed :blob_hearts:

Also, welcome to the community!! I’m also a bit new to posting on forums, I’m happy to see someone new join! :heart: If you have concerns I’d be glad to help out if I can

3 Likes

I think you will love my story… pls give it a try…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Chapters: 7 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Shado_S9_posterThumb_cEh8zzozgE

1 Like

Title: Without her
Description: What happens when you find mafia leader’s weak spot? You break it. Follow Dante as he struggles to cope with his wife’s death while trying to keep alive himself & his children.
Genre: Drama

I hope that you’ll give my story a try… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks all I have added all stories to my favourites.
xoxo

1 Like

Hello @AimeeJayne093, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hey! You can my story fi you want :smiley:
Author : KENZ
Title : Beautiful CC by KENZ
Genre : Romance and Mystery
Description : A girl, an extraordinary upbringing to an ordinary lifestyle; who is not ugly but has never been called beautiful. What happens when a familiar face comes to rock her world? CC
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6180378279018496
Style : INK Character Customization
Cover :

1 Like

Here’s a few mafia/gang love stories in Ink, but none are finished.
Danger of Darkness by writer_TNK @Tanaka
Ambition @Paige.epi
Loving Desire by LR @Loverxoxo
Undone by Rissa

My romance story is finished but is not a mafia story.

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :heart_eyes:

Tittle: The Dimms

Episodes: 5

Author: N. F. B.

Genre: Drama/ Comedy

Description: You play as the MC CC (female) who has decided to reunite with your family. You have to strengthen the bonds that were lost in the years you left.

Updates: Twice a month (Next Thursday) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry not finished but I still hope you enjoy. :innocent:

THEDIMMS

1 Like

I agree!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hello Lovely,

My story is INK, if you wanna take a look ill leave the details below

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend which are in INK

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

2 Likes

Hey there @AimeeJayne093
I would love if you are willing to give my story a read as well :slight_smile:

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in it´s own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well; and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes colour) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 11 (going on)
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that’s what these twins are about. Will they master to face the intrigues, the chaos and mysteries together? Trouble ahead.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

2 Likes

hey! thank you for this thread. I’d love if you would give my story a read as well! :blush:
and thanx to @BEEBS07 for recommending my story :kissing_heart:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :heart_eyes:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: INK

Completition status: ongoing, currently 16 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4815390468079616

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :see_no_evil:

next to mine, I can also recommend you
Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

Thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Title: Dirty Little Secret
Author Name : Anongirl
Genre: Comedy (drama+romance)
Description : Briella Hart, a native Californian, is the new girl in town. She finds herself in detention after crossing paths with hall monitor, Grayson Sanders. It’s time for payback!
Chapters : 10
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5833300720615424
Cover :

Summary

Please check out mine! It’s a soft soulmate au♥️
Title: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

1 Like

Thank you so much for the thread.

I actually have 2 stories to submit. And I am only doing this because one is the original story, and one is the sequel. With that, here they are:

Original:
Title: Agents of SPECTRUM
CC: Yes, but limited
Author: Andrew “Drew” Jones
Chapters: 28(Completed)
Description: A young lady is recruited by a government agency, and her life is changed forever.
Instagram: andrewjones.episodes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5075535578005504

Sequel:
Title: Agents of SPECTRUM: Grayscale
CC: Yes, but limited.
Author: Andrew “Drew” Jones
Chapters: 4(Special: The Royal Wedding, Chapters 1-3)Ongoing
Description: The Agents are back with an all new Adventure…This is the mission that will change…Everything.. An LBGT story.
Instagram: andrewjones.episodes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241900672286720

1 Like

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It is completed with 29 episodes

1 Like