Need a night/day background? Request them here!

community

Hi guys! If anyone need an day/night background comment down below! Please check my drive before requesting. Maybe I already made the background for someone else. Just reply to this with your background and tell me if you want me to turn it into night or day!

**RULES: **

**Please give credits. Making backgroundstake a lot of time. Just credit me!
**Don’t claim my art/overlay as your own; I don’t watermark my posts so you guys can use them without a big watermark. Please don’t steal my art/overlays, In this way it’ll be fun for everyone!

DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gGzdWeqXUrI12KKhzCSQRFRGW5ATf04E
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/chimene.episode/

Hi can you add gothic bedroom day and night please? Thank you!

i need backgrounds. and also do you happened to know who make cover for stories? i need someone to make it for me

I do! You can find the link in my linktree which you can find in my bio!

What kind of background do you need?

There’s no background called “Gothic bedroom” or something like that?

i need for the cover of my story. and also i need bed background, cafe background

Is it possible for you to make a night version of INT. - MODERN LIVING ROOM - DAY?

hi! i hope you meant something like this. if not, please tell me and i’ll do it again. :shamrock:

if you use this, please credit @chimene.episode on instagram. ❈

Wow this look absolutely gorgeous! Definitely going to credit you wholeheartedly <3.

You’re welcome! I’m glad you like it. :heart:

Yes, I actually need a day and night background :sweat_smile: . I need one of an office, if that’s possible. I will 100% give you credit for them

Sure, Do you have a background or do you want me to search/pick one for u?

I have a background, but I don’t have a night one for it. May u please make a night one for it?

I don’t think it’s possible because your background it like really low quality. It can’t be edited like that. :frowning:

Can u get me an office background then? A day and night one? If u can tho :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sure!

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hello! This is not exactly a NIGHT/DAY background request but is it possible for you to make INT. LA APARTMENT - DAY into INT. LA APARTMENT - EVENING
Something along the lines with these colors?

Can’t wait to hear what you have to say. Thank you!

Hey can you please make me a (lights of INT. JANIS DORM ROOM - NIGHT) and a (daytime INT. JANIS DORM ROOM - NIGHT) I WILL CREDIT :slight_smile: