Need a night version of this!

The original version is on episode’s default backgrounds, EXT. ABBEY GARDENS - DAY, there isn’t a nocturnal version so I wanted to see if anyone could just edit and change the colors/lighting for me. I tried on gimp for my first computer edit, but I made a mistake I have no idea how to fix.

1 Like

Not sure if this will work, but here you go:

Thanks for the effort, but for my taste, it’s not fully convincing.

Then best of luck finding something to fit your tastes. :blush:

I apologize if it sounded rude, it’s nothing personal. I just couldn’t really see the clouds and K think it was missing the moonlight.

I’m not an artist. There’s not much I can do in terms of making you a new background or fully editing this one. This is how I’ve made/seen nighttime backgrounds made in the past. It works for me. :woman_shrugging:t2: If it doesn’t work for you that’s fine, but I can’t do more than that. Best of luck finding someone who can. :v:

1 Like

I mean it depends on the background, I think it doesn’t really suit this one because it’s an outdoors one. I don’t doubt it looks good for you.

Once again: best of luck.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg

2 Likes

What 'bout this?

Quick edit so it might look sloppy in some places.

1 Like

That’s perfect! Thank you sm, do you want me to credit you?

1 Like

Sure. :heart:

I’m having a problem with the size smh.

And what are your social media handles?

Are you planning on using it as a one-zone background? You can just scale it and then crop.

Insta handle’s @thedirector_episode.

I wanted it to be 3 zones, 640x1136. How do I resize it?

A 3 zone is 1920 by 1136.

Episode as that as the minimum, it turned out 1035x612.

Trust me. It’s 1920 by 1136. That’s what I’ve been using for my 3 zone backgrounds. You have to slide the adjuster thing over when you upload it and select 3 zones.

I can’t do that when it’s giving me a warning.