Need a overlay please can you help?

I need someone to make me 3 overlays that say ROUND 1 , ROUND 2 , ROUND 3
I want the “Round” to be in GOLD color font and for it to pop out like a shadow behind it maybe.

And one overlay that is a heart :heart: and one that is a heart broken. I want it to be similar to the Instagram heart icon please

And another overlay of a gold crown :crown:
Similar to these

With a backdrop behind the crown like this

Also I need a ribbon like this that says 1st place

And one overlay like this: the one I circled
I want on the gold sash to say “With This Crown” and inside the overlay I want it to say “ To be Continued

Can you please help me

I’m pretty sure they can help

I can help! It’ll be done by tomorrow if that’s alright?

1 Like

Are you still wanting to help :blush::heart:

Some

Rounds

Heart

I didn’t really understand this correct me if i’m wrong :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi ! Do you have rings ?

1 Like

I need the background to be a circle :o: with the heart in the middle just like that. A full heart then one with a broken heart. I needs to be an overlay! I want it like how it is in college days: my alien lover! :persevere: but I love everything you have so far!

1 Like

Gotcha! And do you know where you got this image from?

Actually pintrest! It says it came from pngtree and it says free download? But I actually want this background I’m so sorry! I found it last second and it’s also on pintrest says it found on pngtree

Could you add a crown in the middle of the circle that is gold but make it stick out from the gold circle please :pensive:

1 Like

:joy: I know, can you find it and send me the original link?

You can use this same one for the heart just add a heart in the middle that’s a full heart and then make a seperate overlay with this same circle and add a broken heart

1 Like

gotcha, for the heart, would you want the broken pieces to be separated or just a line in between

Oooh I like it the pieces to be separated yes!
If it’s pissible
Could you make the heart look like how this star looks with the circle I gave you? image

1 Like

gold heart? No problem!

1 Like

Could you actually outline the crown with black so it sticks out more please :heart_eyes: it looks great!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you so much❤️

1 Like

1 Like