Need a overlay please can you help?

The last one I unfortunately cannot due to my limited resources!
I’m in the car right now and i won’t be home until 1:00 and I’m look forward to sleeping! I’m so sorry!

Thats okay would you be able to some other time? If i found a better picture?

1 Like

Episode Wont let me upload it :frowning: It says it needs to be less than 1MB
I don’t know how to fix that :frowning:

1 Like

Sure!

Which one is it?

The circle ones with the crown and both the hearts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

what’s the story that you’re making?

1 Like

I’m writing a story called with this crown
It’s a competition of different creatures like vampire fairy’s and werewolf’s competing against each other to win a crown and be crowned king or queen of the realm.

2 Likes

Could you also delete the white around the circles please I just noticed that :sob: @teatime

1 Like

I think I’ll be able to, the white came with it and I think its a shadow.

1 Like

Could you have this say” To Be Continued “ in black cursive writing *Readable cursive please?

And erase the vintage part and make an overlay please?

1 Like

Will you be able to find one that’s already a transparent background? That is too detailed for me to erase.

1 Like

I couldn’t find one that was an overlay
But you could use this one and don’t make it an overlay and put To Be Continued

And make it look like how you did the “Round one”

1 Like

I’m so sorry :persevere: I feel like I’m asking for so much! I wish I New how to do everything by my self but I don’t :frowning: I need help and why not ask talented people like you who are willing to help me. I’m so sorry! When I was searching for the banner overlay I couldn’t find one but I really liked this crown :persevere: and I know I already asked if you could make the crown you already have outlined in black. Could you possible change the crown to this one? I’m so sorry! I swear I won’t change anything else! I love it thank you so much for all your help

1 Like

idk

1 Like

1 Like

Yesss perfect! Thank you soooo much (:
How do I credit you?

1 Like

@teatime.episode on instagram :blush:

1 Like

hello do you do arm overlays because i was wondering if you can do a male arm with the rose tattoo in the tan color thanks