Need a Proofreader or an Outfit Designer?

Hey everyone! I recently finished my undergraduate degree in French and English literature and I would love to help some authors out if you’re looking for a proofreader! I also love to design outfits (LL) so as long as you give me an indication of what you’re looking for (and a little bit of information about you character that you would like me to take into consideration), I would be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me with any requests on the forum or on Instagram @eliseclairmont.episode

3 Likes

I could use outfit design s

2 Likes

Hey! Thank-you so much for this thread. I am in a dire need for a proof reader and I hope I can get constructive criticism from you very soon. Feel free to contact me if you have questions, ideas and concerns.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to help! If you have Instagram, please message me @eliseclairmont.episode with your request :slight_smile:

I don’t have Instagram

That’s okay! I’ll message you on the forum and we can go from there!

1 Like

Hi, I could make some outfits designs for you :slight_smile:

Hello @eliseclairmont can you bring me your help by proofreading my story? If you want I give you credits! (:

1 Like

Yes of course! If you don’t mind sending me a word document of your script I would be happy to look it over for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll dm you. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: