Need a small and a big cover for my story

Hello guys . I am a new author and soon gonna post my story’s first three chapters “ethched in my heart”. But I need a cover for it so if anyone can provide me with it or suggest me then it would be a pleasure. Thank you​:sparkling_heart::hugs:

check my forum Doing covers fast and free

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I can help you out xoxo what did you have in mind?

Yay sure…I just need a art… for my cover… There are two characters one guy and one girl… I can show you the pic of char… And tbh I haven’t got a single idea in mind…

Okay, send me the characters and their details like what lips, eyes they have and in what colours (:slight_smile:

But before that can you give a example of your art work?

But the boy will have long bangs… Not this hairstyle… He will get coustomize in mid of episode. So…

I did this recently for an outline contest!

It’s great I have came across three characters and y’all are like super…Awsm… :scream::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Hey I could help as well! I’m free! Here’s one I’ve been working on rn

IF ANYONE STEALS THIS I SWEAR ILL RIP OUT YO BUTTHOLE

It’s perfect I am confused… Whom I should work with…:neutral_face::neutral_face::expressionless:… btw it’s pretty good… :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! So much! I’m Free atm so if you choose me I’ll probs get it today or tomoz :heart::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Omg!!! It’s to early thank you sir…! :hugs::hugs::bouquet:

1 Like

It’s okay! :joy::joy: Are they in Love

I’m almost finished! I’ve been working on it for hours hehe :laughing:

Just finished both covers (large & small)! I hope you like it because it took me hours!
Small Cover:

Large Cover:

Please give credit at the start of your story :heart:

Hey it’s very sweet I will take your large cover as my small cover is already decided… :hugs::hugs::hugs::sparkling_heart:And yay about credits… I will give you… Love u so much…:sob:

1 Like