Need a small and a big cover for my story

Yes they are…:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Hey can you provide me with small cover. As I have already got one big cover… And it is a total shocker btw I have got it to early I am already loving the episode community… :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Yea sure!! I’m starting now! :heart::heart:

I’m so glad you like the large cover, personally I love it too!! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks k you so much man… If any problems so dm me on my snap or Instagram pixcidx_186… Or pixcudx_06(snap)

1 Like

Sure! Will do :heart:

2 Likes

Hey my cover is approved thank you so much ,!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@cookies1 I still need your cover… Though… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Will u give me?

2 Likes

Woah, what’s with all the eyerolls?

1 Like

I’m just touching this up. It takes time to make art.

1 Like

Wtf…:no_good_woman:t4::no_good_woman:t4::no_good_woman:t4:

1 Like

It takes tome to make art, that’s all I’m saying. No need to add all the :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Okay … Sarrryyyyyy :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Mm see I don’t have any problem here you can take your time and finish your work … I thought that u won’t be doing my cover as I still need a small cover… That’s why I was like :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:… Otherwise you can take your full time… I want it till June end… And if you are giving me in advance then that is really good for me.

1 Like

Nah I was replying to @Cookies1

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s amazing … Why is that I suck at making art… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::expressionless:

I’m starting your cover now. I’ll update you after I’ve done the outline :eyes:

1 Like

The outline I did yesterday kinda sucked and I didn’t like it so I’m redoing it :heart::love_you_gesture:t4:

Awe thank you so much… :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::hugs:

1 Like