Need a Song Suggestion?

Alright, folks. Just about everyone likes music. Let’s pool our knowledge together, and recommend for people in need, regardless of genre!

4 Likes

Some peeps who might be of help.

@ChayChay
@epsd.ama
@FinnTheGhost
@kerubiel

Alright. And feel free to tag anyone. It’s gonna be a good thread, my bros/broettes/bros with no gender.

4 Likes

MY FAVORITE SONG EVER:
Get Scared-Sarcasm
:skull::smiling_imp::eyes::spider_web::black_heart:

The song I’m addicted to this week=
Ice Nine Kills-The American Nightmare & Breaking Benjamin (a bunch of their epic songs) <3

1 Like

BREAKING BENJAMIN IS MY SH*T, MAN

Been a fan of them since 2007, man!

2 Likes

Agree : )
Breaking Benjamin is one of the best. Period. :innocent:

2 Likes

Favorite song(s) by them?

Album?

1 Like

Also, to be on topic.

My song recommendation is ‘Dirty’ by Sevendust

1 Like

Songs from Breaking Benjamin I’m seriously addicted to this week and would recommend to others:

Dance with the Devil

Had Enough

Without You

I will Not Bow

So Cold

What Lies Underneath

Hopeless

Evil Angel

Diary Of Jane

Until the End

Breath

1 Like

Try: Failure, Simple Design, Feed the Wolf, Torn in Two, and Blood.

All by Breaking Benjamin.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will check them out and I just saw your bio, you have amazing music taste :heart_eyes:
Repost from your bio and also cool recommendations:

Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Boston, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Green Day, Def Leppard, Halestorm, Icon For Hire, Seether, Journey, Rush, RED, Starset, AC/DC, Disturbed, Foreigner, Nirvana, Nine Lashes, Pillar, Skillet, the Beatles, Amity Affliction, Avenged Sevenfold, 12 Stones, Dio, Elton John, Like A Storm, Linkin Park, Nothing More, Led Zepplin, Thousand Foot Krutch and the Foo Fighters.”

1 Like

You don’t know Seether if you didn’t bold them.

1 Like

Nope, sadly :rofl:
The bolded ones I know, the ones italicized I’ve heard of but never listened to, and the ones that are NOT bolded or italicized, I’ve never heard of but would love to check out :smile:

P.S I’ve heard of Led Zepplin, I forgot to italicize that…:sweat_smile:

Try
‘Crash’, ‘Suffer it All’, and ‘Rise Above This’.

All by Seether.

1 Like

Other bands/singers I’d like to recommend:

Asking Alexandria, Bullet for My Valentine, Ghost Town, Palaye Royale, Slipknot, Motionless in White, 30 seconds to Mars, Simple Plan, Falling in Reverse, Bring me the Horizon, Suicide Silence, In this Moment, The Pretty Reckless, Adam Lambert, New Years Day Rock, Set it Off, City of the Weak, Sick Puppies, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Shinedown, Theory of a Deadman, QUEEN (We are the Champions), Hollywood Undead, Billy Idol (Dancing with Myself), Black Veil Brides, The All-American Rejects, PVRIS, Cult to Follow (Leave it all behind), Egypt Central (White Rabbit). Anarbor - 18, Fefe Dobson, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Manson, The Cab (Angel with a Shotgun), My Darkest Days, Rise Against, Waterparks AND WAY too many more I’ll be recommending later on :eyes::spider_web:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you could know this but these days I’m into Demi lol
: Solo

I’d also recommend checking out Paramore ^^

Thanks for tagging me!!

Alright, I absolutely love music but I need to find some new ones to listen to.
Please comment a song that you suggest I listen to!
Thankssssssss

Etiquetas

@Kaycee_Rose
@Mimi0829
@Chocolate_Mama
@Charity1226
@Viktorija_D
@ihicks01
@Juann
@FinnTheGhost
@sofia2

9 Likes

Black out days - phantogram (future islands remix)
wait till the chorus IS DA BEST MUSIC EVERRR​:heart::joy:

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t be of help. The only songs I listen to are in a different language and you’ve probably heard them before.:joy:

I hope you know what I’m talking about.