Need A Spanish Translator?

Lol Yhea I get that. Sometimes it’s complicated

1 Like

Sorry- what I meant was a lot less complicated. Because I mean, mixing the two is probably possible, but it’s not gonna make sense.

1 Like

Oh Yhea

1 Like

But frankly, doing things with two languages when you don’t know one that well gets complicated.

1 Like

Sometimes

1 Like

Well it’s complicated for me because I’m kinda dumb with this stuff- no, I’m really dumb.
Thanks for the phrases! I’ll do the rotating thing instead of the mixing thing and throwing in some of those phrases and researching others.

1 Like

Alright

2 Likes

Hey! I’m currently writing a story and one of my MCs is Spanish. I’m only in beginners Spanish, so I have the basics down, but I still need help here and there. How do you say “Good Heavens?” I did cielo santo, but I’m not sure if it’s correct.

2 Likes

Hey can you translate this into Spanish?

English:
That Asha girl is so- mean.

I know right!

I get her dad died and everything but come on!

God lord, right!

Its been 3 months! She should be ok now! My dad died 2 months ago and I am ok.

@Forever1201 or @TroubledHeart.Author can you help me?!

2 Likes

La Niña Asha es muy sangrona

Ya se

Entiendo que se allá muerto su papá pero se pasa

Dios mío, de veras

Ya pasaron 3 meses ! Ya debería sentirse mejor ! Mi papá se murió hace 2 meses y yo me siento bien .

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

“Dios mío”

1 Like

Thank you! Could I pm you if I need any more help?

1 Like

Yes of course :heart:

1 Like

Cool

I love that reply

“That’s good”

2 Likes

Why?

1 Like

I just love the reply no reason at all :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Oh lol

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like