Need a spy vibe cover for a story menu

Hey guys I need to either find a background that fits a undercover spy story vibe or a cover or something to go behind my story menu for every episode if can help me in any way let me know and you can reach out on inst gram @Ice.episode_

1 Like

I don’t use IG for anything except for promoting my story
Do you need ideas, or is there something you already have in mind; you just need to find it?

A little bit of all I have my story I’m thinking a training ground maybe I’m not sure

Um… sorry I can’t think of anything but I have a minigame idea!
So you have to explore a room, and you have to look for evidence. You can have a bunch of tappable objects in that room. When you click on a tappable object, a magnifying glass will pop up and you’ll be able to look at the object really closely (but not really, you just make it seem like it since I’m honestly not sure how; a zoom would look super weird.) Anyway, you just look for evidence that way, and… yep. I hope this makes sense

1 Like

Yea that’s a cool idea but I’d have to but that later but I’m really now looking for background for a story menu to like choose to customize skip recap and all of that

I know, I’m sorry…
I guess you can check out @M_H_C_Episode 's menu overlays and templates; she made some for my story(:

1 Like

No don’t be sorry this is good thank you for responding I think I’ll look for some background that fit the vibe since I have one already but thank you

images (77) images (79)

2 Likes

Yes these look amazing thank you who can I credit

1 Like

Ooo these are perfect too thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

How should I credit them

1 Like

Thanks!:blob_hearts:

1 Like

No credit needed :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you will do