Need a story for my YouTube

Hi guys I just created a YouTube channel for Episode where i would post people stories on YouTube. Well I can’t just do without your permission so I want appreciate it if you suggest your story below for me to post on YouTube. Anyways my story is out soon, have a wonderful day

4 Likes

What type of stories are you looking for?

Hey! I would love it if you post or review my story!!
Cover-

Tittle-AW:Imprinted
About-In a world were Vampires and Werewolves are in an eternal war, But they have a mutual enemy, The witches. What happens when a wolf imprint’s on one?
Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6475926547529728

2 Likes

Sounds very ‘Vampire Diaries’ like

I already love it

1 Like

Haha thank you!!

1 Like

Once I publish my story Eradication, you can post it! I will send u the link, just incase someone else has the same title

1 Like

there is also this amazing story called “Evocation” u should do, here is a link to the author’s IG

1 Like

what’s ur channel; called?

Do u still need story? You can do mine.

• Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
  • Story Description: Nand, a princess of Solataria, is trained to protect her family and kingdom. What will happen if an old enemy arises for revenge?Will Nand be able to handle the storm coming her way?
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
  • Story Genre : Fantasy
  • Story Status : Ongoing
  • Chapters : 8
  • Cover:
    05a684466238b104eb35ac757fdd4e636dc9791b_2_362x499

Any

Thanks I will post it on YouTube for you

1 Like

It’s episode stories I just created it

Thank you so much!!!

@DAINY_244
Let me know when u stream it. if u r interested to do it

Hey! I would love it if you read my story:

Name: Better Than Ever
Author: Miranda
Episodes: 10 (more coming soon)
Genre: Drama
CC: Yes
Plot: You’re a teenage girl with a lot of secrets. What happens when you start looking for your parent’s killer? Will Derek change you? Your killer may be closer than you think…

Can I get a link to it?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.