Need a story to read please meet the requirements bolded

Looking for a story to read where

MC is absolutely NOT a strong female rude agressive type(you already know the sterotype a “not like other girls” MC)( loud brash impulsive mean constantly eye rolls at everything and berates ppl cuz shes so independent and stwong)

Choices(bonus if they shape the story)

Custominzation of the MC THATS NOT LIMITED AND HAS NO ART SCENES(i hate art scenes no offense to the artists there beautiful but thats a whole rant in itself)(limited CC is unacceptable if it excludes skintones)

No instant love

No bland good guy

No cocky abusive jerk classed as a bad boy

Id prefer to play as an introverted MC but I dont think tht exsists without her having to “break outta her shell” And become awful.

An intresting plot(but intresting is a relative term)

MC dresses modestly and/or Alternatively(lots of black edgy gothy etc etc)(i really prefer this but eh i can be lenient if the plots gripping)

1 Like

My memory is failing me now, but I believe Loving Me from @Jewel_s can fit what you’re looking for. I’m not just sure about the art scenes.
I believe it has little to none…

2 Likes

well, my story meets the requirements!
I’ll leave the link down below
the Red Curtain:

1 Like

One of the Girls from @amberose

4 Likes

Galactic game or Toothbrush by Lucky

2 Likes

Thank you Ness :blush:

1 Like

Thank you again :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Link for Loving Me:

2 Likes

Lmao- every story ever has all that. But I don’t know any

I don’t want to be that annoying person that just promotes their own story any chance they get but I’m gonna do it anyway lol.

(Aside from that I highly recommend earlgreytea’s stories. Some of my personal favorites are “I Married a Millionaire”, “The Siren’s Heart”, and “The Dragon Bride”)

1 Like

You can check out my story ^^ “The stars have colors”

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I prefer for ppl to promote stories that fit the requirements not just their own stories

1 Like

So long as you’ve stated in the OP what you’re looking for, any story recommendations that don’t fit that are technically off-topic. :wink:

I think my story fits your requirements so I’ll leave the details here :blush: Hope you’ll enjoy it!

Title: Identical
Genre: Mystery
Description: iolet has only lived a perfect life. But that perfect life is built on a dark secret. Will that secret stop her at a chance at love or will it ruin everything?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5565579763974144
Cover: