Need a Teacher/Advisor?

coding

If you’ve clicked on this, you most likely require the expertise/help of someone. Well, that’s why I’m here! Please bare in mind that I was only assist 3 people at a time (except people who only want to ask a few questions at a time) and I will not always be active. I am often busy with things like school, but I will try my best to use as much time to help you as possible. You can contact me on forums but I do not chat on social media.

But to the point - my name is Andrea and I am a fairly experienced writer. I will say that I have never published a story, but regardless of this, I am still very, very familiar with the Episode coding language. I know everything from the very basics to the advanced. I will assist you in coding with any areas you currently struggle with and I will help develop any characters or ideas. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Need desperate help with ideas and coding!

Hey!! I’m writing my first story and was wondering if you could help me with some advanced coding because I have read so many amazing episode stories with fantastic coding and I aspire to write stories as amazing as those!! If you could help it would help me a lot!!