Need a Team of Wonderful People to Help this Newbie!

I am not ashamed to admit I need a team of experts to help me with my first story. I am sure most of you know what it is like when you spend weeks even months on your story and you feel you aren’t getting any closer to that day of publishing because well it all gets too much! Well that’s me right now. I am in need of Art Designers, Editors and even experienced Authors who can add funky cool ideas to make the story awesome. If you are available and don’t have a crap load of work to do yourself, then please PM, once I get a group of people interested then I will create a Group PM where we can discuss the story!!!

3 Likes

Hey would love to help!
Not an experienced author but working on a couple different stories

2 Likes

I would like to help! I can help with the story line and directing. I also do art.
@Katie36

1 Like

I need help!!! :worried:I have no idea how to even get to the place where you write a story! Could someone please help me? :pleading_face:

1 Like

@BerryGoodGem554 please could you help?

1 Like

Best that you start a post to get help!!!

I can! Would you like to pm me or join with this person @Katie36?

I’d love to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to help. To find out how to write a story cause it’s my first time to try

1 Like

Wait, would you like me to help you with your story or would you like to help her? If you want me to help you feel free to pm me :grin:

Do you still need a team of people to Help? Because I can do art and directing

1 Like

Hi, everyone! My name is Megan, but on Episode I will go by Miss Kat. I am a NEWBIE when it comes to Episode. As of now, I have my characters and my story plot done. My story is called “Ganglands” and it will be my first ever story. I am having an extremely hard time with figuring out the script. If anybody could help me, I would be more than grateful!!! Happy reading :smile:

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy please close this post

1 Like

Sure thing @Katie36