Need a writer I can do all the other stuff like coding and art

Hey, I’m Shru!
I need a writer/author
I’m bad at writing but I like to code and illustrate so if anyone’s interested pls comment or dm me on insta @_shruti_mv :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hello My name is Shru
I am not a very experienced coder but I think I can help with your stories for free
It may take some time for me to write as I am kinda new to this but I will try my best
I can also do the cover art and anything related to art/illustration
please comment or dm me on Instagram @shruti._.mv if you are interested :heart::heart:
please comment/dm only if you are serious about writing

1 Like

Heyy, I need little help can I pm you?

suree

Hello I require a co-author (must be free)
I already have a story in mind but I can’t complete it alone I need some help in writing the script I can do the coding part. Please text me only if you are serious and have lots of free time. :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Hello I require a co-author (must be free)
I already have a story in mind but I can’t complete it alone I need some help in writing the script I can do the coding part. Please text me only if you are serious and have lots of free time.

1 Like

Did you find a co-author?

yes but I can use some more help

1 Like

Ok what do you need help with? (If it’s related to coding, I don’t know anything about that sorry :sob:).

1 Like

Hello
If you still want help can you message me on instagram
@nayshi_episode

1 Like

I already have a story on my mind but I need help with choices and also I’m bad at writing scripts but other than that I can do everything myself.
Please comment or dm @crystal..episode

Hi…
I’m A Newbie!
Same here…bad At script Writing…but I want to publish My own First Story!
I Love Creating Outfits in the Website Of Episode writer’s portal…
Sorry…I JUST WASTED YOUR TIME…
GOOD LUCK!

lol no worries good luck to you too

Thanks!

Hi! I’m reasonably new and actually a author on wattpad. I am quite good at script writing though new at coding and art. If you would like, we could collab and write a story? Or if you need any help, I’d be happy to :smiley:

Hey there! Sorry, I’m replying sooo late. I have my finals till the 26th of this month. If you are still interested we can do a collab after I’m done with my exams :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: