Need a writing partner :D

Hi! I’ve been looking into the “episode partner” kind of thing and I would like to find one :smiley: we could help each other with writing, coding, we could read each other’s sneak peaks etc. I’m currently writing and coding an Ink action/comedy story and I would like to find a writing partner that’s doing something similar :upside_down_face:. If you’re interested, reply or dm me on instagram > @/epy.emm

4 Likes

Heyo! I would be interested :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been looking for an episode partner to help me with writing. Also brain storming ideas. I’m currently doing a story about cat fishing and I could use some help.

1 Like

Hello! Maybe we could be episode friends? You know giving sneak peakes etc.

1 Like

Hi i am also interested if you want i have a lot ides but i am not really good at coding :smiley:

:innocent: hey, i’m quite new to this but i would like some1 to introduce me and help me. i’m rlly good at brain storming and have loads of great ideas. :slight_smile:im not 2 good at coding yet thank u x

I’m interested since I’m new to writing and I’m still getting used to coding and symbols and stuff, so I would love to be your episode partner! Please message me back!