Need a writing partner? find one here <3

I create this thread to find people to work with. I can’t compromise to be a co-writer, but I can give away my plots (for free, no credit needed). Here are the reasons I do this:

• I would like to see some of my plots and characters in Episode as a “contribution” to this community.
  • I don’t have the time and motivation to publish a story.

I can help with minor things but you will do the hard work, that’s why I don’t take credit or profit from this

So yeah, just reply and I will PM you. You can also find another co-writer here, I don’t have a problem with you promoting yourself or finding other co-writers. I hope you support this thread, this means a lot for me.

6 Likes

bump

2 Likes

hi! I could use someone who can help me with some plot holes + opinion on my story overall

1 Like

Hi! I sent you a private message <3

Hi i want to write a story with people,
(a lovestory) ty byee

1 Like

New story! Plz give it a try

also i do need scipt ideas

1 Like

Hey we can write a story together :heart:

1 Like

What kind of ideas?

Oehh nicee how do you want to doe it?!

2 Likes

Do you have Instagram??

1 Like

hii i’ve wanted to make a story forever and i decided to finally do it!! your plots and ideas + any tips or other things would be very appreciated!! <33

1 Like

can i msg privaely?

1 Like

Hi Kayla! Do you prefer to talk via IG or here (PM)?

Hello I am looking for someone that is really good at making episodes and knows what they are doing. I need someone that can help me make my stories and I will tell you how I want my story to be and you will put it in the script. Please replay to this message if you are interested in anyway!
So yeah, just reply and I will PM you. You can also find another co-writer here, I don’t have a problem with you promoting yourself or finding other co-writers. I hope you support this thread, this means a lot for me. :grin:

1 Like

I need an advanced coder to help me with my story I already wrote the script for my story and all I need now is a coder that’s really good and that can help me asap! please contact me through Instagram @sal_episode. if interested its romance and drama!!

1 Like

hi I am looking for someone to help me actually write my story I have the plot and some ideas but I can’t figure out how to make it so if you could help that would be great.

1 Like

I can help you with that! I have a lot of plots and I also can create custom ones!