Need a Writing Partner For Story

Hello
I’ve changed my story name…
From The Billionaire’s Waitress to Waiting For Love
I need help coding new scenes and new dialogue
Message me if you have time to help me

1 Like

I can help you if you would like

I got nothing to do for awhile i can help everyday every other day whatever fits your schedule

Is this it ???

No its the revamped one with the red hair

Alright imma find it now

Alright i found it imma read it and let you know in th mean time can you tell me what is it supposed to be about

this is the description

As a waitress with a tough past, you are wary of opening up to others. But when a billionaire enters your life, you find yourself struggling to resist his charm and persistence. Will you let him in or push him away?

i feel all three episodes are rushed thats why i want to work from scratch and do all new scenes

Alright i gotchu let me help you let me read it 1st

just let me know when you’ve read it

I Gotchu

I think you should change the backdrop for the beginning not that color but a different color like if you want the story to represent like a badass bitch or a soft girl i dont know if that makes any sense :sweat_smile: my bad if it doesn’t…

Im still reading but i feel like the beginning since you have short sentences you should make them longer i really love the part where she goes into the kitchen and stops her from cooking i really like thay part its funny… But the start when shes in the bed if you wnat we can work on it being alittle bit longer so the story wont drag but people will enjoy it… If that makes sense…

This part i think should do is let her charge at her and they botthh fall to the ground and then the animation dust_off i think thats how to write it and then she says something then grabs the pizza

I’ll send you the script and you can change it BTW message me so people don’t see what changes we are making might spoil it for them

Ooops sorry

i need a writing partner that can code new scenes for my story
message me if you can help <3

1 Like

Hey, I’ve PMed you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: