Need a writing partner? I’ll help!

Hi I am EpisodeAngel form Episode, I have recently revamped my whole page and want to help out others if you are new to episode I can help you write and proofread your work or if you just hit writers block I’m your girl!

4 Likes

Hey I really need a writing partner :upside_down_face: if you wouldn’t mind helping me out

Sure thing what type of story are you doing and what’s your topic :smile:

I’m doing a fantasy story

I would Like a co author… It will be a thriller/suspense story called the babysitter. It will be about a 16 year old high school junior. His big sister sets him up with 2 babysitter candidates and the loser does not take it well. Character name and look ideas appreciated.

Sure I would love to help

Hello! I need one was well if you can help. :slight_smile: I love meeting new people and help others as well.

Hi can you help me with my story maybe?

I’m in need of a co-author/coder. I have my story idea but i’m not experienced with scripting.

1 Like

Hi. I am looking for a co-author/coder as well. I would love to help you as well and see what we can do.

I would like some help please I would like to write a story called the babysitter can someone help me out?

I am in desperate need of a writing partner. I am new to this and don’t know what to do.

I’m actually in pretty good need of one!

hi i’m new and from Germany and i Need a writing Partner because i dont know how to do my Story