Need a writing partner. (PLZ)

Hello!! So I have been working on this story and am really exited about it. I need someone to be my little critic and help me add stuff to my story. I am good at coding but there mite be things that I don’t know about or don’t know how to do. So you would also know how to code very good. I will of course give A LOT of credit to you guys for helping me out. If you are interested reply and I will pm you or just pm me first.

2 Likes

Hi. If you need a proofreader, I can do that.

1 Like

Hallo, I can proofread your story, assist you with coding problems and I can also help with adding creative parts to your story. If you would like me to help, go ahead and PM me

1 Like

U will struggle to find someone who…

since people who can code to that standard, either charge for their work…or are too busy to help (:

I see what you mean I don’t mean like professional savvy. I mean like if you know what your doing and know how do this or that. I know how to code good but I know that I mite now know all the things that you can do in the coding but I already found someone… . Thanks for pointing that out and I should change that. Thanks

@Sydney_H please close this. Sorry of bothering you :sob:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: