Need a writing partner? (TEMPORARILY (?) CLOSED)

Hey, I’m Astro. I like helping people. If you need a writing partner, just pm me.

Hey Astro. On Episode my name is Anya (On-ya). I have been reading episode books for a few years now. Specifically, I have been reading fantasy books like Fangs and Paws or Dragonbound. I love all the adventure. All the romance of mates. All of the unknown. I have always wanted to create my own story. My own adventure. The problem is, the mechanics of episode programming can be very challenging. The point is… I need some help. That is when I decided that maybe I can make a new friend/partner to work with me to create a journey for all readers to enjoy. So I started to look for people who wanted a partner. That is when I came across you. By the way, wolves are my favorite animals of all time :). If you want to work with me on a story, I would be honored and privileged to work with you. Hope to hear your response soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also… I do not know what pm means. Sorry :pensive:

1 Like

Pm means private message. You just click on the profile and it says message and then click that. I’ll pm you ab everything.

I’m in need of a writing partner