Need a writing patner!( Close )

I am writing my first story and I wanted to know if someone would like to be my writing partner. If somoene want I will have to know your profile on Episode then I could follow you (mine is Melanie Chantelle T.). My story will probably be out before the second week of June😀. So if somoene is interested feel free to tell me!!! I will soon tell you the sumary and the title of the story.
Ps: I don’t have social media yet.
Kisse :poodle::purple_heart:
Chantelle.

What’s a writing patner?

It means that we make a colaboration and there are two MCs related to each other. Like the Sis Code by Lina Sofia and Kylie Paige.

1 Like

Haha​:laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I am about to tell you more about my story

So it is called Until You Find My Heart
This is fantasy and romance.
The MCs are Printemps (tihs is the guirl) and Travis.
A Russian mafia dude stole Printemps’s heart (yes her heart) because it is make of gold. Printemps has only 10 days to find it or she’ll die. During her trip she cross path with a sexy gang leader who actually is trying to put down the same dude who stole her heart. They continue their missions together and fall for each other…

1 Like

Hi I am Rachel Lombardi. I am also writing my first story in episode and I am also in need of a writing partner​:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What do you think if you send me your MCs and we do a kind of relate story??

1 Like

You know I could be your writing partner you be mine ?!

1 Like

Yikes, that storyline’s a turn-off—for me at least. Hell, I was there once and I still am an amateur. Write! Be free! But please, do not encourage unnecessary evils such as rape, murder.

Please, do not glorify such acts!

Of course I know someone who lived that so never !!!

Thanks.

What is your Episode profile ? I wil follow it.

I can be ur writing partner. :blush::blush:

1 Like

You still looking for one? xd

1 Like

I can be the writing partner for both of u. I have a lot of free time.

1 Like

Even though I am a doctor, I am on leave due to quarentine and I have lots and lots of free time for both of u

1 Like

That would be amazing :3

2 Likes

Yes because we can help each other 's stories.
And maybe in future we 3 can create a single story together as a team. :blush::blush::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::heart::heart:

1 Like

That is a great idea. Should we contact here or somewhere else?

1 Like