Need advice on something

I need some advice
So I used to like this guy and we had a “fling” you could call it. We were best friends for 3 years before that. We knew everything about each other and talked all the time. Then after a while my mom and dad banned me from seeing or texting him. I cried for weeks after that.
Now I have only had a moment every once in a while. But this last week I feel like God (sorry if you don’t believe in him but I do and I also believe in signs ect) is trying to send me a sign.
Sunday: I had a dream that I went over to his house and we both made up and we’re friends again.
Monday: I had another dream we were talking behind my parents back and we’re friends again.
Tuesday: I heard he moved back to my home state again but permanently.
Today/Wednesday: His dad gave me a book (me and him are still friends) the book had a picture of my old friends ultrasound in it on the first page I flipped to.
I don’t know if these are signs or if I should do something.
I have been broken for months without him I don’t have a crush on him anymore it’s just hard knowing you can’t talk to an old friend anymore.
Do you think it’s a sign?
Do you think I should do something? (Like therapy or see him again…)
Thank you if you read all this :cry:

2 Likes

:persevere: it hurts :disappointed_relieved:

Well, why did your parents ban you from communicating with him?

2 Likes

Because they found out we had a secret “fling” type of thing and they didn’t like It :pensive:

How old are you guys now?

2 Likes

It’s been a year and neither of out birthdays have happened so the same age :confused:

1 Like

You seem young, DogLover990. Don’t get into a relationship where there is already parental drama and a mom hating on you.
Trust me.

1 Like

100% sounds like a sign!
Also I just remembered
I love taking quizzes this may sound stupid now but
When I took a quiz to find out my soulmates name, his name came up.
Then I took another to see the initials and to see if I was crazy then his initials came up
Took a zodiac version to make sure again since I’m dumb
His zodiac came up
Also our zodiac signs are compatible in a zodiac book I have
I believe in zodiac :confounded:

All I want is my parents to at least be friends again and I’ll wait till I’m older if I have crush on him at the moment

:exploding_head:

You’re young enough to have a homeroom and locker, so …
Yeah. Serious advice. Don’t get yourself involved in that toxic situation. You will just waste precious time in the end.

1 Like

I believe in psychics so much! I told my mom I wanted to go see a legit one with good reviews extra but she said that it was weird :confused:

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

Yes there is :confounded:

I really wish I could find a real one to ask about all this im not saying he is the one or anything I just know there is something about him I don’t want to let go of neither does good want me to let go of :disappointed:

2 Likes

So, was there a particular reason your parents did not want you romantically involved with him? Or do they just want you to not date in general?

They didn’t like him since he could be a jerk to them when they wouldn’t let us hang out :persevere:

I think you should date if you want to. Just don’t get sucked into serious relationships and mama drama.

2 Likes

Great thank you!

1 Like

He sounds like a winner.
That’s sarcasm.
Disrespect towards your parents is a red flag.

2 Likes