Need all types of backgrounds!

As the headline says, I need all different backgrounds, whatever you have! bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, living rooms, exteriors etc. City, streets, parks, everything you can think off! I’ll of course credit each and everyone! :heart:

2 Likes

There’s a-lot of pix bay and episodelife.com

1 Like

Your best bet are public domain websites. Personally, I like unsplash.com

1 Like

Thank you x. Thought I could have put up message here as well! I do usually look around on both pix bay, episode and pininterest (I think?) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooo, thats a new one for me! Thank you for the tip :heart:

1 Like

Yeah. Just a tip, be very specific in the search engine!

1 Like

I recommend not using Pinterest for bgs, they’re copyrighted :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t know that! :no_mouth: I’ve always heard they are good to use from :frowning: Thanks for the headsup!

1 Like

Don’t take anything from google or pintrest only from royalty free sites and peoples drives. You most likely won’t be able to find out where it is from or if it has copyright. The responsibility will fall on you if you are caught. I would try finding people with free drives through instagram. They might be nice but you shouldn’t use them.

1 Like

I have lots of script templates that have backgrounds to go with them! Here’s the drive:

My drive

Epi_jesse Backgrounds and Overlays - Google Drive

2 Likes

Thank you all so much. x

1 Like

I have a variety of backgrounds available on my drive. You can see examples and info on how to gain access, via my thread:

Cheyara Skadi Background Thread

1 Like